Sunday, January 3, 2016

Inspirational Quote #27

..::*::..

Happy New Year, everyone!

Life has been extremely busy here and I was not able to create and design as much as I had wanted to. I do have great news for you, though. 

One, I am here to post a new inspirational quote. Yay! :D

Second, I am currently finishing up a new scrapbooking kit for you to download this month. So check back regularly so you don't miss it. It was a delight to design it and I really hope you like it and find good use for it. You'll find a sneak peek in the quote I am posting today as I have created this layout with elements and papers from my new kit.

So here's a new quote to ring in 2016:

..::*::..




















..::*::..

May this new year be filled with joy and significant moments that bring you closer to your goals in life and may you feel loved by God no matter what He has in store for you this year.

..::*::..

No comments:

Post a Comment